Last time I wrote I mentioned that I thought Connor was getting sick and unfortunately I was right. It didn’t take anytime before Kyler was sick too. We had 4 nights of restless sleep. Makes it even harder when there are 2 sick because they are never up at the same time so I was up and down all night with them. I was one sleepy Mama in the mornings. Finally Monday night the boys were able to sleep. They were both snoring because they were stopped up but I think I only got up once that night. It is amazing how much better you feel with a good nights rest. The boys both had a runny nose (clear though) and were running fever. As long as I alternated with Motrin and Tylenol and suctioned their nose every 2 seconds they were good. They were just very needy and whiny because they had not been able to sleep good. When there is only 1 Mommy and 2 sick little boys it makes it tough. I would sit down in the floor with them because both of them wanted held and it was always a mad dash to see who could crawl to me first and get up in my lap. Since they were not feeling good they would throw a fit when the other one touched them (not typical because they always laugh and play with each other) Connor has a pretty good scratch on his eyes where Kyler got a hold of him. I have spent a lot of time in the floor sitting Indian style with a little boy on each leg rocking back and forth. Lots of cuddles……
The boys slept good again last night so I think we are on our way to recovery. Thank goodness!! I do not like it when they don’t feel good, it makes me sad to see them that way.
I am hoping to be able to take their 11 month pictures now. I knew it was pointless to even try with them not feeling good…..I hope to post them soon!