Yesterday was a cold and windy day so the boys and I stayed in all day. The boys are going to bed now around 7 so it leaves me lots of time in the evening to get some things done around here. Greg is as busy as ever right now which means he keeps me busy with work too. I am in the process of wrapping up all of the paperwork so that I can pack up the office. Only 6 more weeks of receipts for 2010!! I can’t believe this year is almost over.
This morning Connor woke up before Kyler which is unusual. I was not completely ready to get up so I went and got him out of his crib and we crawled back in the bed. He was very cuddly this morning which worries me because he kind of acts like he might be getting sick. I sure hope not. He has had a runny nose all day but it is clear so I am hoping maybe it is just allergies. Connor was just talking away this morning so I did a voice record on my phone and sent it to Greg. It was too cute! He just kept saying Da da da da da over and over again. Greg enjoyed getting that message. I gave the boys a bath when Kyler got up hoping that it would help Connor breathe better so we will see. This afternoon the boys had a Dr.’s appointment for their 2nd flu shot. Since I didn’t have to undress them and all of that I just went by myself. We rolled back to the room. I took Connor out of the stroller pulled his pants down to his knees and she gave him his shot. He never made a sound. I put him back in the stroller and grabbed Kyler. I pulled his pants down and he made one little wimper and he was done by the time I picked him up. In all of 2 minutes we were out of there. They did great!!!! Greg would have been so proud even though he would have had to leave the room………
I am very excited that tomorrow is Friday! Greg will be home!
My plan is to take the boys 11 month pictures in the morning…..wish me luck!!! If all goes well I will post them during their nap that afternoon.