Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Sunday Greg and I decided to load the boys up and take them out in public for the first time. The weather was beautiful so we wanted to get our garden planted. We made a plan to feed the boys and then head to Lowe’s. We were a little worried because that morning I had run to Target and Best Buy and left the boys with Greg. When I got home they had not slept at all. (Still trying to break the swaddle and they are NOT happy about it) They were soooo fussy! We decided to try it anyways. We fed the boys cereal and a bottle and we were out the door. We figured we would have just enough time to get our stuff and be back in time for their nap. Greg followed us so that we would have the truck to put all of the plants and flowers in (no room in the trunk with their big’o stroller)

The boys did so good! They just looked around and dozed on and off the whole time. They love riding in their stroller! They certainly had all of the attention in the world. Everybody needed to see them or ask about them.

When we got home Greg was following me. I pulled into the garage and jumped out of the car as he was pulling in the driveway. I started jumping up and down celebrating! Woo hoo! We did it!