To my Boys:
As I sit here writing this you both are taking a nap. I am dressed and ready for you to wake up so that we can go for a walk. It is a beautiful day! I wanted to take a second to write down everything that the two of you are doing at 4 months. I feel like I have blinked my eyes and ya’ll are already such “Big Boys.”
You are smiling all of the time now. When I walk in your room to get you out of the crib you give me a big open mouth smile and a little shrill. You are a really good sleeper and when we put you to bed at night you love to talk to your Baby Einstein Fish Soother. You have found your fingers and you think they are really good. When you get excited now you kick your legs and put your hands together and bring them to your mouth while making a little squeal. You are getting better at holding your head up and are tolerating tummy time for longer periods of time. In the morning when I change your diaper you love to look at yourself in the mirror. One of my favorite things that you do right now is when you are really mad and cry it sounds like you say Ma Ma. (and I am not the only one who thinks so) You love to watch TV and Baby Neptune is your favorite movie. You love to be outside and love to take walks in your stroller. You are eating cereal now and you LOVE it, you open your mouth every time a bite comes your way. You smile your biggest smile when I say “I Love you Connor.” Everyday you surprise me with something new. Everyday you give me something more to love about you my little handsome man.
Kyler,
You are my sweet little “Smiler Kyler.” You have a smile that lights up the room! You love to talk and are very serious when you tell me a story. You talk with your eyes and are very expressive with your eyebrows. You have found your hands and love to chew on your fingers. You have become a drooler and love to blow spit bubbles in all of that drool. You laugh out loud when we play Patti Cake and when I undress you and pull your arms out of your shirt. (you think that is a game too) You “Fight” going to sleep most of the time but love to talk to your Baby Einstein Fish Soother when you go to bed. You love to watch TV and Baby Neptune is your favorite movie too. You need ALL of the attention and do not realize yet that you have a brother that needs to be taken care of too. When we are playing and I am talking to your brother you “fake cough” to get my attention. When you are not happy the whole neighborhood knows it…. You have the loudest scream cry I have ever heard. You love to be outside and take walks in your stroller. You are eating cereal now. Sometimes you like it but most of the time you would just rather have your bottle. You are really good at holding your head up and don’t mind being on your tummy. You give me a big smile just like your brother when I say “I love you Kyler.” You are my “little toot” You definitely keep me busy but I love every minute of it! Everyday you give me something more to smile about and more and more to love about you. I love you my little “Smiler Kyler”