Sunday morning when we woke up the Easter Bunny had come!
He brought the puppies some treats and bones!

He brought each of the boys a Baby Eisnstein DVD, formula and bowls and spoons for the cereal they are about to start eating. (Not a lot you can get them at 3 month olds.....)
Here is Connor that morning. I can not wait for the day that taking pictures of him is easier....I get him to look at me and smile and the second I raise the camera up he looks away or gives me that deer in the headlight look......little toot!

Of course Kyler is smiling. He LOVES the camera!

The Easter Bunny even brought Mommy and Daddy something too!

Grammy and Pops made the boys an Easter basket too! (notice the cereal and baby food. I thought that was funny that Mom and I were thinking alike, I (I mean the Easter Bunny) hadn't told her what I was putting in their basket. Now they have food for their new bowls and spoons) Cute outfits too! Thanks Grammy and Pops!!

Nana and Papa got the boys Easter presents too!! (You think our boys are spoiled????) How cute are the puppy outfits. I am going to put them in them for their 4 month pics! Thanks Nana and Papa!

I took lots of pictures that day. Greg told the boys he was sorry that their Mommy was going to take so many pictures of them their whole life.........








