Saturday, November 28, 2009

34 Weeks 3 Days 4-D Sonogram

Today Greg and I had an appointment at 2:30 for a 4-D sono. I was so excited to see our babies and for Greg to be able to be there. Greg had not been to a 4-D sono before.

I could bore you to death but, I won't. I have over 80 pictures and a video of the whole thing. I don't know how many times I have looked through all of them since we got home. I just love seeing their little faces. Gayla spent an hour and twenty minutes with us. It was amazing!! Thank you so much Gayla!!

An hour before we went I ate some leftovers for lunch and then on the way to the office I ate banana pudding to try and get them moving. It worked, they were so active. My belly was moving all over the place.

We got the best news.........Both babies are head down!!!! They are getting ready! Baby A measured 4 lbs 9 oz and Baby B measured 5 lbs 4 oz. Can you believe how big they are getting. You will see from the pictures that they are definitely plumping up.

Here is a picture of the two of their heads together ( you can click on the pictures to make them bigger)

Here is Baby A. He/she was making the cutest expressions with its mouth. He/she would pucker up then yawn and then smile. It was so cute!! In the middle of the sono he got the hiccups. I loved seeing that because I wonder all of the time what they look like when they have them.





By the end of the sono they were both getting so sleepy. Here is Baby A with its arm up over its face. He/she was saying "Mommy please leave me alone now, I just want to sleep"
Here is Baby B my little "Chunky monkey" Look at those cheeks, I can't wait to kiss them. He/she was making cute expressions with its mouth too! Look at those full lips...
Here is Baby B pouting. He looks like he is about to cry.
Here is Baby B at the end of the sono. He/she was so sleepy too....
I had to show you this picture. This is the back of Baby B's head. I have circled the sides of the head. The fuzzy stuff you see circled is its hair. There is a ton of it. We could see it flowing in the amniotic fluid.
I think the bigger they get the more they are starting to look alike. I could look at these pictures all day. I just can't believe that very soon we will be holding these sweet little ones. I don't know how I could love them anymore!!
I have a Dr.'s appointment Monday. I will let you know how it goes.