I will post a picture of the room as soon as it is all done.
Sunday Greg and I slept in. With me on bed rest and with all of the flu going around we are not able to go to church right now. My sister came over that afternoon and we painted my belly for Halloween! We had so much fun!! Of course, Tara being so creative came up with the idea to paint all of the pumpkins with a "Mad hatter" theme. Her and Greg spray painted all of the pumpkins and then Tara cut out on her Cricut all of the designs to put on them. Greg painted my belly orange and then I added all of the detail to make my belly to look like a pumpkin.
Sunday Greg and I slept in. With me on bed rest and with all of the flu going around we are not able to go to church right now. My sister came over that afternoon and we painted my belly for Halloween! We had so much fun!! Of course, Tara being so creative came up with the idea to paint all of the pumpkins with a "Mad hatter" theme. Her and Greg spray painted all of the pumpkins and then Tara cut out on her Cricut all of the designs to put on them. Greg painted my belly orange and then I added all of the detail to make my belly to look like a pumpkin.
Saturday night Tara found a radio station that is giving a years worth of diapers away for the cutest pregnant belly pic. The deadline to enter is Friday and then they will start taking votes the following Monday. You can vote once per day and then Friday Oct. 30th they will announce the winner. I need everybody's help on voting. Would that not be awesome if we had one babies diapers taken care of?
Here are the pics (Start to finish)
This is the beginning. Tara cut the hole in my shirt. I am sure my neighbors are wondering what the heck we are doing.
Me & Greg
Mom shopped all day but ran by real quick before she left town.

Me & Tara
I can not even tell you how fun our day was. Thank you Tara!!!
I told the babies last night that we are already having so much fun with them and they are not even here yet! I just love them so much!! They are doing great! Just getting bigger. They kick and move around all of the time. I am going to miss waking up to that.
I will keep you posted.









