I have been so tired in the evenings after work that I have not felt like blogging much.
Let me go back to last Friday. I had breakfast with Panhandle ObGyn and while I was there Linda had an opening for a sono so we looked at the babies! (Thanks Linda!!) They have changed soooo much since the last pictures. They are starting to fatten up.
I told Mom the other night that Baby B was my little wiggle worm. In the beginning Baby B was so laid back, he/she was the one in prior sonos who would have its legs crossed and sucking its thumb. Baby A was the one that was always moving, it was either flipping over or crawling and crawling.
I told Mom the other night that Baby B was my little wiggle worm. In the beginning Baby B was so laid back, he/she was the one in prior sonos who would have its legs crossed and sucking its thumb. Baby A was the one that was always moving, it was either flipping over or crawling and crawling.
Now I know why........ Baby B is hogging all of the room! Poor little Baby A is so crowded. Baby B continues to kick Baby A in the face and little Baby A just takes it. Baby A slept through all of the kicks. You could see him scrunching up its eyebrows and making a face but he/she wouldn't wake up. My poor baby. Finally by the end of the sono Baby A woke up and we could see him yawning. It was so cute!
Baby B wouln't cooperate so that we could get a picture from the front of his/her face but we got a great profile pic. They are adorable. I can't wait to be hold my little ones and see their little faces.
Baby A. How sweet is this face! Look how full his/her lips are. The seconde picture shows Baby B's foot and hand in Baby A's face. Click on the pic so that you can see it bigger.
Baby B. My awnry little toot! (just like his Dadyy) Look at those cheeks, I can not wait to kiss them! They are both so sweet!!!




Greg and I had a good weekend. We didn't do a whole lot. It was COLD so we lit a fire Saturday morning and laid around watching football all day. It was wonderful. I am pooped by the time the weekend comes. Sunday Greg and I slept in. We started a fire and watched the Cowboys play that afternoon. That evening Greg painted the babies room. I sat in the living room and folded all of the babies clothes and blankets. Everything is so tiny and cute. I can't believe they will be here for me to dress soon. After I was through doing all of the babies stuff I wrapped Christmas presents. I am trying to get everything done before the babies get here, I know once they do I won't have time to think about shopping for Christmas.
Greg didn't have to leave until Monday so it was so nice to have him for what seemed like a long weekend.
I had a Dr.'s appointment Monday morning at 8:15. Dr. Meeks put me on bedrest. I am so thankful. I am getting so achy after working each day. I am having quite a few contractions and they are worse the longer I am up. My main ache is my back. It hurts so bad from the time I get up until I go to bed. Being on my feet all day and carrying all of my samples and stuff hasn't help at all. We heard the heart beats and Dr. Meeks checked my cervix and it is still closed!! That was great news. Greg was able to make it to my appointment with me. I was so happy to have them there.
I have talked a lot about 28 weeks being our 2nd goal and we made it!! Dr. Meeks said now he wants to get me to 34 weeks. At that time their lungs will be developed. I am going for atleast 36 weeks and hopefully longer. My goal is to take our babies home with us from the hospital.
After my appointment with Dr. Meeks I had a sonogram. On Friday the babies were head to foot and on Monday they were head to head. Of ourse my little wiggle worm Baby B had flipped during the weekend.
This is my favorite!
Baby B was no longer kicking Baby A in the face, he was punching him. My little Baby A is going to be a tough one. Baby B better watch out. Baby A has 9 months of paybacks to dish out!! He! He!
Kim measured the babies and Baby A was 2lbs 7oz. and Baby B was 2lbs. 10 oz. They are so big!
They said that was great for twins because normally they are smaller than a single baby. They were measuring about a week and a half bigger.
I have been off my feet since Tuesday. It is amazing how much better I feel. I sleep so much better at night too. Everytime I move or roll over it doesn't hurt as bad. This is definitely the best thing for me right now.
Continue to pray for us. We need to make it to 34 weeks now!!




