Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goin for a walk!!


I mentioned that the boys “Big Boy” seats came in. After putting them together Wednesday night I decided to give them a try on Thursday morning. The boys and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. They loved being able to see everything now instead of just looking at the sky. These seats attach to the same chasis that the car seats snapped into. The seats hold up to 55 lbs so they will have this stroller until they no longer want to stroll…….. The cool thing about these seats and the reason I picked this stroller is I can face the boys looking at each other or face them back to back or both facing the same direction. They recline completely back if they get sleepy and need a nap. Love it!! I have been so pleased with this stroller!!

Here they are "riding in style"!!

Here is a picture of the boys the 1st time I ever took them for a walk. They were so tiny…….