Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!


We had a fun 4th of July. Since the boys had just gotten back on track with sleeping we didn't want to risk messing that up again so we watched the fireworks from our front yard Sunday after we put the boys to bed.

Saturday we went to Bart and Lesa's for a little while. We had a great time! I took my camera with the intention of taking lots of pictures but when I got home this was the only one I had. Lesa snapped this one of Trey and me.


Our little "firecrackers" on their first 4th of July


I love this picture. He just looks so sweet


Of course Kyler is all smiles!!



After pictures we played in the yard with the boys. How cute is this??
They love looking up at the trees!



They don't stay still for long these days though. Notice Connor is grabbing at Kyler.....


Now notice that Kyler is all over Connor. You can tell by his look that he does not like him to touch him. Connor can smack Kyler in the face and there are no problems but if Kyler even touches Connor he cries.......oh my, the fights have just begun.......


That's our little "tooter bug"


What's up Mommy??



Turn my head for 2 seconds and Kyler has rolled to the other side of the blanket headed for the yummy leaves......he is so fast!