At the boys appointment Dr. Medford told us to start introducing a sippy cup to the boys. Friday night we made a trip to Babies-R-Us for sippy cups and new Baby Einstein movies. We gave the boys some water when we got home in their cups. They chewed on the nipple part and Kyler even drank some but more than anything they just chewed on it enough to soak their shirts. It was too cute! I can’t believe how big they are getting.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Catching up.....
I am going to pick up where I left off last. We were hoping for sleep and after 3 nights of up and down all night we finally got it! Keeping them awake without a little power nap in the evening didn’t work so they are still taking those. I realized that Friday that both boys were constipated so I started giving them a little warm water throughout the day. By that evening things were starting to work again. Poor babies. By Saturday you could just tell they felt better. That night FINALLY they slept! I cannot tell you how much better Greg and I felt that Sunday morning! Sleep is definitely not overrated in this house. Since then the boys have slept great! (Knock on wood...He! He!) We feed them now at 7:30 and then they go to bed right after that. They are sleeping til 3 or 4 and then we feed them and then they go back to sleep til 8 sometimes 9. I know at this point that if we were to put the boys to bed later that they would sleep completely thru the night but Greg and I like the time in the evenings that we get to spend together. I don’t mind having to get up and feed them as long as they are going back to sleep til 8.