Friday, May 21, 2010

5 Months


Now that the weather is beautiful in the mornings we can get out and take a walk. Yesterday, we met Lesa at the park. It was so good to be outside and get some exercise. The boys are perfectly content when they are getting to ride in their stroller. (I took my camera but forgot to snap some pics)

When we got home it was time to eat lunch but before I stripped the boys down to their diaper I decided to take 5 month pics.

As you can see they were thrilled……….

Connor decided to try and eat his fist and Kyler thought that his brothers hand looked tasty


Connor says "Can you put the camera down and help me Mom?"
"He is trying to eat my hand off"


Photo shoot over.....Time to eat!


At least I got one decent shot. No smiles though.....