After our sono I went to get my blood drawn. They were testing my progesterone levels today.
I got a call from Dr. Doody's office this afternoon and everything looked great!!!
We needed my progesterone to be 15 in order for me to stop the pills and it was 98.05! My levels are definitely high enough to stop all of my medication! Nikki (the nurse) said "Congratulations, you have graduated from seeing us!"
Since the start of the IVF process I have had 16 Dr.'s appointments, 13 sonograms and 11 blood draws. I have taken 189 pills and given myself 41 shots.
Here are the new pics!
I will now see Dr. Meeks from here on out. I have my 1st OB appointment next Monday (Lesa's Birthday). Tammy (the nurse) said with twins we may not be able to hear the hearts beat yet, but she would definitely try. I am very excited to just get established as a new OB patient and get the schedule for the next 6 months. With us having twins I will have more appointements than if it was just one. I will have a lot more sonograms, which I am very excited about. I just love seeing them.
Pray for a LONG, healthy pregnancy.
I will keep you posted


