After the boys nap I took them to get their haircut. I was a little worried because this is something we always do in the morning but Janet didn't work until this afternoon. We always go to
the same place. Janet works at Wal-Mart and she is awesome with the boys! (she has a 3 year old) I went in there one day just because I
needed it done right then and didn’t have an appointment at our regular place
and we have been going there ever since.
It is so easy for me because I am able to put them in the cart in the
parking lot. Wheel them in and
then leave one buckled in the seat of the basket while the other is getting
their haircut and then I switch. I
always go well prepared with a purse of snacks and entertainment. Janet
absolutely loves them and gave me her number so that I could just text her to
see if she is working and then just walk in. Makes it so nice!!!
Today was just another reminder that our boys are
growing up. Connor went 1st
and he decided that he wanted to sit in the chair by himself. I was shocked!! I have always held them backwards on my
lap. He was perfect! He did every single thing that she
asked him to do. Of course since
brother did it Kyler was going to do it to. He was so good too!
I was so proud!!! I cannot
believe how big and independent they are becoming!

"Cheeeeeesey"

and a copy cat! see how long his hair was on top, obvious bed head from nap time




