Friday, May 11, 2012

Rainey Day = Craft Day!


Good Morning!

Greg has meetings and some paperwork to do today so he drove all night to get home.  He got home around 4.  He only got a couple of hours of sleep when the boys woke up.  Once they saw Daddy was home they were ready to go for the day!  Greg took them with him to get a much needed coffee and I started laundry and unloaded the dishwasher.  When they got back I made breakfast.  Greg did a little paperwork and then he was off.  It is hard when he has to be gone when he is in town because the boys don’t understand.  It is raining this morning so since we had to stay in we got the trains out after Greg left and the boys brought them all to the kitchen to drive them around.  After they were bored with that I decided to do a few crafts.  Since the mess was already started in the kitchen I just brought their table and chair in there too.  First they drew on their dry erase boards that Jackie and the girls got them (thank you Jackie and the girls, they love them!!!) then I gave them a piece of construction paper to draw on with markers.  We also did one more project but that is a secret…..shhhhhhhh.  We just had lunch and I have 2 very sleepy little boys.  We are about to nap and then I am taking them to get a haircut.

Hope everyone has a good day!  We are loving the rain!!