As the boys have grown over the past 10 months we have had to change their eating locations. In the beginning I would put both boys on one boppy or pillow and hold both of their bottles while they ate or if Greg was home we would each hold one and feed them.

As they grew they each went to their own bobby.
Next they decided that rolling around was more fun than eating so I moved them to their boppy chairs to eat, that way I could strap them in.

For a couple of months now I have been using their high chairs for feeding them their food but I would just let them eat their bottle in their chair and then put them in their high chair to eat. Everything was done on the floor in the middle of the living room. Honestly, it was just easier on me to be able to sit on the floor and do everything with them.
(this was their first time in the high chair. Can you tell that I was preparing for it to be a messy situation????)
Well this past week the chairs are a thing of the past. Kyler figured out that no matter how tight he was strapped in he could worm his way out of the top and climb over to his brothers’ chair or anywhere else he wanted to go.
Connor also decided that whatever was on the floor in front of him he could lean way over strapped in and flip the chair over on top of him and crawl with it attached to his back to whatever he wanted so, on to the next eating place.
Wednesday I decided that it was time to strap the high chairs in the bar stools and start eating in the kitchen. They are able to drink their bottles sitting up now and it makes it easier on me to be able to get their food ready while they are drinking and I don’t have to constantly check in on them in the living room to see if they have escaped or not. Those little toots they are getting so big.
Here they are waiting for lunch….
