Saturday Sandi, Lauren and Kelsey drove in from Dallas. I was so excited for Sandi to be here and for her to see the boys. She had not seen them since they were a week old. This was the first time the girls got to meet and play with the boys. They were so excited! Sandi said it was all they could talk about on the way down. We had such a great time but it went by way way way too fast. I wish they lived here so they could come over and play all of the time.
The girls are now 9 and 6. It seems like yesterday I was going to Dallas to see those sweet baby girls and now they are such big girls! Time goes by way too fast.....
Sandi and the boys
Lauren and the boys



Kelsey and Connor (I don't know how we missed a picture with Kyler)



