Here is what the babies are doing this week
Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb
I have had a great week. The babies just continue to grow and grow. Friday I was in one of my Dr.'s offices and they had a no show for a sonogram so the sonographer asked if I wanted to see the babies. Of course I did! They are the cutest babies I have ever seen. (Greg says that is all their Mommy talking, no bias opinion at all....He He!!)
This is Baby A. This is my really active one. Now I can see why, he/she is trying to get away from its brother or sisters feet! Can you believe that? I would move all of the time too if someone was kicking me in the face!
This is Baby B. The first picture really freaked me out at first because it looks like he/she doesn't have a hand. Thank goodness for the second picture, I could see he/she is just fine. This is the first sono in awhile that this one was not sucking its thumb. My nanny thinks this one is a girl, we will have to wait and see. Aren't they just adorable?? It is amazing how different they are. They are going to look completely different. I can't wait to hold them!!
So everyone is asking with pictures that are this good and clear how I did not see what they are. What Gayla had me do was close my eyes until she could adjust what we were looking at. As she scanned and moved over to the other one I would close my eyes so that I didn't see anything. It is so fun not knowing. Greg and I just love having that to look forward to in the delivery room!
Greg got to come home this weekend. He worked Friday until 6 and then drove home after that. He got here about 3 that morning. I fell asleep around midnight and then woke up around 2:30 needing to go to the bathroom (imagine that, the first of many trips throughout the night). I called Greg and he was in town getting fuel. I got up and went and waited for him in the living room. I couldn't wait to show him the sono pictures. I just showed y'all 4 of the 30! He was very excited. The pictures just make it so real to him.
We slept in Saturday. We didn't do a lot that day. We ran a few erands and went and sat on the patio and had chips and salsa. The weather was perfect. We grilled out that night and sat on the patio and watched TV while Greg smoked a cigar. It was a great day!
Sunday since we were so laid back and lazy on Saturday we had so much to get done before Greg left. We were nonstop that day. Greg finally felt the babies move that evening. They move all of the time now but Greg did not have the patience to wait a second to feel them. I just love feeling them kick and he was excited to finally be able to feel them too.
I was so ready for bed that night. My back was very achy. I woke up at 4 Monday morning to Otis wanting outside. I let him out and then I was wide awake. I had really bad heartburn, so after laying there over an hour I finally just got up and got dressed and went to Wal-Mart. I had some stuff I was needing there and I thought just get it over with. That is the time to go shopping, there is nobody there except the shelf stockers. I got home around 6:30 and had breakfast. I read the paper and then started getting sleepy. I laid down on the couch and about 8:45 Greg and the puppies cam walking in the living room. I got up and went with Greg to wash his truck and then we came back here, made one more round thorugh the house to make sure Greg didn't forget anything and then he left.
Greg got to Wyoming around 9:00 last night. They are working extended hours this week and they should be done either Thursday or Friday at the latest. Greg will come home for the weekend and then leave for Artesia, NM on Monday. He will be there about a month. The great thing is he is only 4 hours away and will be home every weekend!!
I went out to Bart and Lesa's yesterday. They had a lot of people out for Labor Day. I had a great time. Some of our friends have a 3 month old little boy so I held him quite a bit. He is so sweet. I know one thing, my arms are going to be so sore holding 2 babies. My one arm was sore today from just holding him. I have not worked out in over 7 months, my arms are jello.
I got home around 7:30 and just took it easy the rest of the evening.
My sister came over this afternoon after she got through working and took my pictures. I am just growing and growing and growing!!! I can not believe this belly is attached to my body.

I think that is everything for this week.
I will post more next week after my appointment.
Continue to pray for our precious little babies and a long healthy pregnancy.
