Here are what our embryos look like todayNot a lot to tell today either! I watched a lot of HGTV and looked at house plans and ideas all day. I am so happy, Greg will be here tomorrow at 3:00. We are going to dinner tomorrow night and then we will stay at a hotel close to the Dr.'s office. I should be getting a call from the embryologist tomorrow to let us know how many embryos made it. Keep your fingers crossed!!!
I will let you know if I hear anything tomorrow. We are scheduled for 7:30 Tuesday morning!! After that we are headed home!! The puppies are missing their Momma and I can't wait to see them too. The hardest part of this whole process has been being away from home, it is really starting to take a toll on me. I think once I get home it will make it better.
Thanks for all of your thought and prayers. We are almost there!!