Greg has been very busy lately but he wasn’t going to
break our night before Halloween tradition of Pumpkin Carving and Cookie Decorating
contest. He drove back from Lamesa that afternoon and then turned around after we put the boys to bed and drove back. that night.
It was a
beautiful night so we grilled burgers and carved pumpkins on the patio. Somehow I missed pictures of the boys
carving but here they are having a little snack and watching Daddy.
I do have to say Kyler is the most patient and persistent pumpkin carver I have ever seen. He absolutely loves it.
Next we made cookies. I spread a couple of clear mats out on the floor and let the boys go at it. They loved it. All was good until Connor decided to walk across the cookies. Needless to say we had to throw a few away
The boys loved decorating them. We had gone after MDO to get the icing and sprinkles and Connor could have cared less about anything else we were doing. He carried those sprinkles around for 3 and a half hours just waiting for the time to get to put them on his cookie.
We had a great time. Somehow I forgot to take pictures of the final products. Oh well, doesn’t matter anyways since Greg has named himself the "judge" every year we know who the winner was………
I just LOVE our little pumpkins so much!!!




