Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feeding the "Quack quacks"



While the boys were at MDO today I spent the morning cleaning and reorganizing the playroom. It was finally time to clear out the rest of the baby toys. I sterilized and packed them all away. Made me sad. Our babies are not babies anymore……After I picked the boys up we grabbed yogurt at Braums and went to Medi Park to meet Nana & Papa. We played for 2 hours! The boys had Papa chasing “quack quacks” with them all over the park. We came home and I bathed the boys real fast and Nana & Papa brought pizza over. We had a fun afternoon! I had some very very very tired little boys. They were out in less than 5 minutes!



















We went through 2 bags of bread!



Kyler found a lady bug and he put it on the tree








Chasing "Quack quacks"






Nana helping put money in their pockets which reminds me we need to get that out tomorrow and put it in our piggy bank