Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


We had a really fun Valentines Day!!

The night before Greg showed up with 6 ft. hot air balloons for the boys. They loved them!! Of course Connor just wanted “the ball” out of it. (or the "bubble" as he calls balloons) Once the balloons were out of the string it wasn’t long before they made their way to the top of the skylight and then eventually popped!! Good thing we had a puppy for them to play with.

Add the puppy to list of things they now sleep with, they love them…..








we even had to eat with puppy that night


After dinner Greg bathed the boys while I made cupcakes. When the boys got out of the bath they decorated and ate a cupcake before they went to bed. We took the rest to school for their Valentine's Party.






The boys little girlfriends got them a shirt for Valentine’s. I could not wait for them to wear them to school. They were so cute!! Thank you Carlie and Sophie!!




After MDO I brought the boys home and we made Valentine cards. I only have a picture of the finished project because there was no way I could pick up my camera and turn 2 little boys loose with the red paint.


Needless to say two 2 year olds and red paint was not easy but I love the finished project. I thought they turned out so cute!!

Connor got 3 new balls and Kyler got building blocks for Valentine's. They both LOVED their gifts.






Look at the concentration on his face






Kyler was being silly and balancing the blocks on his head







The balloons that I got them that day went……….you guessed it…..straight to the top of the skylight.


That evening when Greg got home we delivered the cards to Nana, Papa, Grammy & Pops. Everybody loved them!

Here is what I woke up to this morning.


I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s!
We sure do LOVE our 2 little Valentines!